Jamie Smith with Jamie’s Notebook is offering her workshop Simplifying the Art of Business Blogging to teach the ins and outs of blogging for your business or nonprofit. Jamie Smith is an experienced writer and workshop facilitator based in Northwest Arkansas.
This workshop, which is being offered at various locations throughout Northwest Arkansas, teaches:
- 5 Reasons why a business should have a blog
- How to decide if you should do your blog in-house or outsource it
- Creating a blog strategy
- Deciding what to write about
- Learning the difference between online and traditional print writing
- Best practices for formatting
- Best practices for writing
- Tips for success, including how to integrate into your overall sales and marketing plan.
All of the classes scheduled so far will be 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on February 27 (Bentonville), March 6 (Siloam Springs), and March 27 (Rogers).
This 3-hour class is only $79 participants receive a 10% discount on Jamie’s Notebook services! Registration is available online at https://squareup.com/store/jamies-notebook