Many of you have probably been told that you need a blog to grow your small business but you are at a loss as to knowing where to start. Or perhaps you’re a writer who would like to start offering this service. Either way, you need to participate in this seminar to grow your business!
My upcoming workshop Simplifying the Art of Business Blogging is designed to teach the basics of blogging for a business. The event is 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, November 1, at Bentonville Workplace. Cost is $99.
The seminar empowers small businesses to start or better manage their blog whether it’s to manage it themselves or outsourcing this vital business operations task.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Why a business should have a blog
- How to decide if you should do your blog in-house or outsource it
- Planning your business blog
- What to write about
- Best practices for formatting
- Best practices for writing
- Tips for success, including how to integrate the blog into your overall sales and marketing plan.
There will be several hands-on exercises that will allow participants to create a plan for their business blog. The small class size is designed to allow for some one-on-one consulting.
This seminar is designed for several potential audiences including:
- Small business owners who want to start a blog
- Employees of a small business who will be responsible for the business blog
- Writers interested in learning more about this specific niche.
The information from this seminar will help small business owners either be prepared to start a business blog or will help them understand what to look for in a blog written by a freelance writer.
The cost for this seminar is $99 which is payable via check, Eventbrite or Local Trade Partner dollars. Reservations must be made in advance.
Sign up here today!