I’ve been teaching about various online writing skills for at least six years and for the first time, one of my courses about online writing will be available … you guessed it … online.
Simplifying the Art of Business Blogging is now available on my online writing school at Teachable.com.
I designed Simplifying the Art of Business Blogging to teach the basics of blogging for a business or non-profit including:
- What is a business blog,
- 5 reasons a business should have a blog,
- Where should the blog be hosted,
- A guide to choosing if you should do your blog in-house or outsource,
- A step-by-step, detailed strategy for the blog,
- Finding topics to write about,
- Best practices for writing for online audiences, and
- How to integrate your blog into your overall marketing plan.
The course includes one introduction module and four instruction modules. A total of five hands-on exercises are throughout the last two modules. Participants will have access to me to get questions answered throughout the course and they will also be given a 10 percent discount on Jamie’s Notebook services for 12 months after completing the course. The one-time fee for the course is $199.
Learn more by reading the press release: 2018 January Online Class Launch Press Release.