Jamie’s writing services include:
- Company blog writing-Blogging is a marketing standard. Don’t get left behind! Jamie ghost writes any company blog or coaches your employees how to manage your blog.
- Website writing-Need to refresh your website or have a whole new site written? Jamie produces well-written, interesting content that will capture your target audience’s attention as well as the search engines.
- Feature writing-Need to submit an article for a publication? Jamie writes the feature article in a variety of different styles to fit what you and the publication needs. This could include local magazines and trade publications.
- Press release writing(and distribution)-Hiring a former reporter to write your press release already puts you ahead of the game. Jamie knows how to write press releases that are more likely to be picked up by news agencies because Jamie knows how to reach their target audience.
- Business plan writing- Need a business plan for potential investors or simply to help guide your company? Jamie works with clients to blend their research and data to create the written portions of their plan.
- Brochure writing-Print is not dead! Businesses just need to be more focused with their print materials. Jamie writes brochures that tell your story and provide vital information.
- Advertorial writing-Did you purchase an advertorial space in a publication? Jamie writes feature articles that tell your story without being too “salesy” (in other words, more appealing to the reader).
Have a specific writing request? Contact Jamie to discuss if it’s a good fit.
How does writing words give a voice?
Jamie’s writing services are in three basic categories:
- Copy Writing-creating copy for a wide variety of uses including websites, brochures, biographies, proposals…and much more!
- News and Feature Writing: interviewing, gathering information and writing effective and accurate articles for news organizations including newspapers, online publications and magazines.
- Public Relations Writing-writing press releases that will capture attention and provide an appropriate news angle for a variety of local news agencies including print, online and broadcast media.
As a general copywriter, Jamie works with business and organizations that need to share their story on their website, through business plans, on social media and through written publications.
When businesses and organizations can share their story online or in print, it gives them a voice.
As a media relations writer, Jamie uses her knowledge of news and reporting to write press releases for businesses, organizations and event planners. Her ability to develop a strong news angle that interests news editors for broadcast news, print news and online news publications makes her press releases more likely to be used.
A media liaison who writes press releases that become news coverage gives those businesses and non-profit organizations a voice with the news media.