Rates and Payment Policies
Effective November 1, 2016
Payment policy: All invoices are due by the last day of the month in which the invoice is issued. Payments can be made by cash (in person only), check, PayPal, Square or Local Trade Partner dollars. A 10 percent late fee will be assessed on the next invoice if payment is not received on time. Work will be halted for any client with more than two outstanding invoices until the account is caught up.
- Advertorial writing: $100/article
- Bio writing (includes a long form up to 300 words and a 100-word short form): $100
- Blog ghostwriting (300-500 words including uploading pictures, etc.): $75/blog
- Blog ghostwriting (500-800 words including uploading pictures, etc.): $100/blog
- Brochure or other short-form marketing writing: $40/hour
- Feature article writing (300-500 words) $75/article
- Feature article writing (500-1,000 words) $100/article
- Newsletter writing $75
- Press release (including distribution): $125
- Website writing: $40/page
All flat rates are based on $40 hourly rate. If a specific service’s flat rate is not listed, assume it will be figured at the hourly rate unless otherwise arranged.
All client meetings are billed at a $40/hour rate.
All services below can be customized to the industry. See JamiesNotebook.com for more details.
- Blog idea development (up to 25-30 ideas): $40
- One-on-one blog consulting/training $40/session (usually an hour or so)
- Blog workshop (4 hours) $79 per person (plus pro-rated room rental costs)
- Blog workshop (6 hours) $99 per person (plus pro-rated room rental costs)
- Blog or website writing seminar presentation $40 per person (usually up to 2 hours)
MERIT Profile advisement
$250 per profile (includes two reports and the profile advisement session)